Thursday 29 August 2013

The Yorkshire Post - Wedding Supplement

Morning all!

I'm just putting together a really quick blog post before I whizz off to collect this weekend's wedding flowers - we've one for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and with consultations booked in too - looks like those re-charged batteries after the Bank hol will be well needed!

Last week my youngest daughter and I took a couple of days out at a local Spa Hotel just to spend some really chilled time together, get a massage and re-adjust after the busiest July and early August ever. Although we decided that work related stuff was banned, I'd missed a really important business opportunity whilst we were on our family holiday the week before and so was a bit naughty and sneaked a peek every now and then at my mobile. Lucky I did.  I'd a missed call and voicemail message from a journalist at the Yorkshire Post.  The Post was putting together a Wedding Supplement in their Life Style section and would I like to be part of an editorial piece she was writing on using British grown flowers for weddings.  And, would I like to contribute on trends and provide some pictures of my work?!

So here's this week's edition, hot off the press - if you're lucky enough to live in 'God's own County' you can pick a up a copy to read more - if not, I think you can probably get the gist from these few photos!


Here's Izzy on the front page - this is from our latest shoot by our lovely intern for the Summer, Kate Waters, more to come soon!








We could agree more with Gill from Flowers From the Farm - jewel colours look amazing in British grown flowers - don't they Kirsty?!


A mid-Summer bouquet - photography by Kate Waters


Early June flowers - photography by Niel Stewart


October vintage brights - photography by Jess Petrie

Right! Better get cracking! Am having lunch later with the lovely Kelly, blogger extraordinaire of Boho Weddings, who always looks so fabulous and, with a mountain of conditioning to do, a modicum of lippy at the very least is def on the cards!

Back soon with lots more news


Tracey x

If you need to, you can also find us on:-

websitefacebooktwitterpinterestYouTube

No comments: