Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wedding Fayre at Sheffield United

The weather was glorious on Sunday for the Sheffield United Wedding Fayre at Bramall Lane where the theme was East meets West.  The models all looked stunning and the ornate Asian Bridal gowns were incredibly beautiful set off by the amazing sunshine. 

We had a fantastic response to our stand, everyone really seemed to love our soft pinks, creams and blue-grey foliage and we got lots of lovely comments about not only our designs, but also our use of fresh scented materials such as stocks, roses, wax flower, eucalyptus and rosemary.

Our most talked about design was the fabulously opulent rose bouquet made from Avalanche and Kiwi roses which was finished with gold satin ribbon and a lace overlay, set off with an antique brooch.  Running a close second was the very 'bling' diamante corsage bracelet - you wear the ring part on your middle finger and then the rest of the design sits on your hand and is fastened at the wrist.  Simply fabulous!

What did surprise me was how many great comments we got about our heart design and how many people didn't realise it was real, although perhaps the most unusual comment/request came from one Bride who asked if she could buy our chalkboard sign!

Anyway, I've uploaded my first ever video showing you a snippet of our day, which won't win me any great accolades for my directorial debut, but does give you a good idea of what we did.





I hope you like our work - a massive thanks to Lottie for helping out and being so brilliant.
I'd love to know which is your favourite design, I think I can guess - but I could be wrong ...


Tracey x

No comments: