Wednesday 1 February 2012

Valentine's Day

After a really hectic weekend, I've been concentrating on getting in touch with Brides who were interested in consultations - which has taken more time than I anticipated. This hasn't left a huge amount of time for designing, but I have had a chance to put together a few ideas for Valentine's Day.

I'm happy to say I will be working with the lovely Amy Freann-Worthington of Pure Enough and will be part of her Pop-Up Shop scheme, once again. Click on  the link to see some of her wonderful natural skincare range.

In the meantime here's a sneak preview of just a few ideas I have - there are lots more to come ....






Large birch heart with freeze-dried red rose, lavender sprig and lilac satin ribbon 


Willow heart with a natural raffia bow and freeze-dried white and blue hydrangea florets


Natural heart with lavender sprig and grey raffia detail

 

Straw heart with lavender sprig and dark purple satin ribbon bow and trails





Should you wish to place an order, please contact me by email to campbellsflowers@gmail.com



Tracey



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting blog!

wholesale flowers

Campbells Flowers said...

Thanks so much. Let me know if there are any topics you would like me to cover in future : )