Friday 27 January 2012

DIY Weddings - Beautiful Buttonholes Inspiration

Today's blog is going to be a bit shorter than usual as I'm getting ready for a wedding fair this weekend and will be ultra busy in the workroom designing all kinds of lovely goodies, which I will feature very soon.

This has been a busy week and as some of you may know I featured how to make a simple buttonhole in my Tuesday Tutorial, so I thought it might be interesting to show you some of the designs I've made for clients recently.


Rose 'Passion', Eucalyptus parvifolia & green organza ribbon

Double white Eustoma (lisianthus), solidago, stallion chrysanthemum, veronica & eucalyptus parvifolia


Rose 'Naranja', ivy berries and eucalyptus cinerea

Double white Eustoma (lisianthus), white lilac, jasmine and clematis seed head
White mini anthurium with china grass

Rose 'Wimbledon', forsythia and eucalyptus parvifolia

Crespedia and lavender with lemon organza ribbon



Rose 'Avalanche', purple lisianthus & ivy leaves


Eryngium 'Orion', eucalyptus parvifolia

I hope this has given you some inspiration and ideas for your big day.  Look out for more wedding  posts next week when I will be showcasing all my latest work.

Oh, and for anyone who fancies a go at making a slightly more technical buttonhole, Tuesday's Tutorial will be a moving on to show you wiring and taping methods. 

Have a great weekend

Tracey



PS: I'm having problems with the link from my blog to facebook - its being directed to my personal account not my business page.  I would really appreciate it if you would 'like' my business page - I've had lots of people wanting to 'friend' me, which is lovely but like everyone I do have a private life!

No comments: